How to buy paintings/digital-art on this site?
Where to buy paintings/digital-art on this site?
How are paintings/digital-art created on this site?
We use our own colors, themes, ideas, traces, brushes, swatches, smudges and we paint using digital image editing tools.
Is there a warranty for the paintings/digital-art purchased on this site?
Aarvy warrants the paintings to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under
normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date.
Aarvy agrees, at its option, during the warranty period, to repair any defects in workmanship or material and
to furnish a repaired or refurbished painting without charge (except for the shipping, handling and packaging fees).
Warranty does not include:
Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product
was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipment damage.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages due to excessive dust, heat and/or moisture.
- Damages incurred during transportation.
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance.
Is there an expiry date for the paintings?
Materials used for the paintings are intended to last for up to (20) years and even more, with minimum wear and tear, and if well
protected from excessive handling, accidents, dust, heat and/or moisture.
Aarvy - Security & Privacy: